Friday, February 2, 2007

Roaring Twenties

Bobby Jones

Bobby is quite weak. His mom doesn’t like him to go to play with his friends. But he follow his father to play golf. He has played until he grown. He has a good swing. He has join US Amteur champion. Firstly, he was excited but he could do it well. The well-known writer wrote about his performance in newspaper. He praise him about his beautiful swing.

He crash on with a beautiful woman , Mary. Sometimes, He feel pressure about his match and want to give up. His grandpa always cheers him up. He won in 1923 US Open championship. After he graduated, He married with Mary. He continued to won the other tournaments including British Open Championship. Mary always encourage him. Bobby has a problem about cramp but he didn’t give up. Finally, he won a Grand Slam which make the world recognized him.

I never seen a man who have a excellent skill and beautiful swing like this before. This movie taught me to be patient in my life especially, when I ‘ll give up to do something. Before I give up, I should do the best.

1 comment:

Cecil Hill said...

Bobby Jones. Every golfer has heard of him. He is simply the best golfer ever to play the game.

Your blog points this out very nicely. A good summary and your comments were appropriate. Nice to have that much patience.

Great job.